Circle K members love to serve, and grants from the Tomorrow Fund can help them do just that. From October 1 to December 1, CKI clubs are encouraged to apply for grants ranging from US$200 to US$2,000 to help conduct service projects that create a meaningful impact on their campuses and in communities.
In recent years, clubs have used grants for projects that improve the lives of school children, families without homes, cancer patients and people who are food insecure. Clubs have also received grants to promote sustainable lifestyles and improve the environment.
The Tomorrow Fund is supported by direct donations and donations for Carthage-Pullman Society memberships and Sapphire Circle honoraries. It is held within the Kiwanis Children’s Fund.
- Grant amounts from US$250 to US$2,000 may be requested.
- Applications can be submitted online from October 1 to December 1.
- Applications are reviewed by the Circle K International Board of Trustees.
- The previous year’s dues must be paid before grant checks can be issued.
- Tomorrow Fund grants are paid as a form of reimbursement for a service project. You must complete the project before you receive your funding.
What you’ll need
Before you start the application process, it is helpful to gather the following information.
- Your member ID#. Not sure? Contact Kiwanis International member services at [email protected].
- Your club’s key number. Not sure? Contact Kiwanis International’s member services at [email protected].
- The telephone number and email address of the Kiwanis/faculty advisor or district administrator who is directly involved in the project.
- A brief description of the project.
- The issue your project addresses.
- When and where the project will take place and a detailed project timeline.
- How your project will measurably improve the community and continue its impact in the long run.
- What parts of your project require funding.
- Other ways the project will be funded, including partners.
Ready to apply?
To begin an application, you must first create a club account on Foundant, our new online grant–making system.
This can be done from the Logon Page by clicking “Create New Account.” Once your account is created, you can log in, then click on “Apply” and choose your application language from the available selection.
Once your club has a Foundant account, you will use the existing login credentials. Please do not create another account if your club has previously applied via Foundant.
Watch this video to learn how to create an account and apply for a grant.
Please contact us at email@example.com.