Congratulations on becoming a club officer! As a new member of your club’s board of officers, you will not only continue to be an active club member, but you will also be in charge of managing your club and pushing your club to grow and prosper. Below are some helpful resources to get you started and maintain your progress throughout the year!
Monthly Report Forms
- Click here to fill out your club’s International MRF. This report is to be completed by the 5th of each month.
- Click here to fill out your club’s District MRF. This report is also to be completed by the 5th of each month.
CKI Officer Guides
These manuals are designed to give you an understanding of Circle K as an organization, a reference for your new responsibilities in your elected position, as well as an understanding of the duties of your entire club board. Please refer back to this resource as often as needed because it is here to help you and your club have a successful year and a bright future.
Pennsylvania District Club Officer Guides
- President Training Manual
- Secretary Training Manual
- Treasurer Training Manual
- Editor Training Manual